BECOME ONE OF US – A possibility to get Montenegro Citizenship by Investment
Amma resort and Black Pine mountain resort, projects invested by Celebic Group are on the List of tourism related development projects. Buyers of the real estates in these resorts are entitled to Montenegro citizenship.
- €250,000 investment in a government-approved development project in the undeveloped part (generally the north, away from the coast) of Montenegro.
- Or make a €450,000 investment in a government-approved development project in the developed, southern part of Montenegro.
Benefits on Montenegrin Citizenship
- Member of NATO, European Monetary Union, OSCE, WTO and CEFTA.
- Candidate country for future expansion of the EU, expected by 2025.
- Easy business start-up with the fund of €1.
- Equal treatment for both national and international investors.
- Favourable tax system: 9% income tax
- Political, monetary and macroeconomic stability and regular banking system.
- Residency within 3 weeks and approval of citizenship within six months.
- Dependents under 18 years of age are also granted citizenship with main applicants.
- No obligation to relinquish current nationality.
- E-2 Treaty Program signed between Montenegro and the United States which allows citizens of Montenegro to reside and work in the U.S. under an E-2 Investor Visa.
- Two international airports connected to more than 80 destinations worldwide.
- Global mobility with access to 116 nations visa-free.
- Direct access to Adriatic Sea.
- Favourable geographical location and climate.
For more informations contact our Sales Team and visit our web site:
- +382 20 44 44 11
- +382 20 444 045